Do you want to be the solution, not just part of it? Then come join one of the fastest growing Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) teams in Australia.
Join Climate Change and Sustainability Services (CCaSS) within Assurance and you will be a member of a multidisciplinary team combining Assurance, Tax, Transactions and Advisory experience to help clients understand and manage their climate change, sustainability, health, safety and environment issues related to new regulatory requirements, rising stakeholder concerns and opportunities for cost reduction and revenue generation.
You will experience ongoing professional development through diverse experiences, world-class learning and individually tailored coaching. That’s how we develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders, and in so doing, play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
About the opportunity
In your role as a Senior Consultant you’ll:
- Work as part of a multidisciplinary team across a range of industries, assisting organisations to transform how they approach HSE
- Contribute to strategy, solutions, methodologies, analytical frameworks and tools to help clients succeed and navigate complex regulatory environments
- Have a strong understanding of the HSE industry, demonstrate outstanding project and time management skills and have a strong sense of business acumen
- Have knowledge of relevant legislation, regulations and codes of practice as well as a good understanding of the issues within the HSE industry
- Have strong project management experience and the ability to manage stakeholder expectations and deadlines.
We’re looking for people with the following experience:
- 5 years’ experience in either the professional services/consulting industry or operational HSE experience
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in health sciences, psychology, human factors, safety science, or business is desirable
- Ability to design HSE culture solutions that are innovative, transformational and sustainable
- Relevant Certificate IV qualifications will be highly regarded
- You will possess problem solving skills, lateral thinking, good communication and report writing skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to deliver exceptional quality technical reports and proposals.