It is an exciting time for our Controls Systems team nationally as we see continued growth with local and national projects kicking off. This growth has opened an opportunity in our Melbourne team for a Senior Control Systems Engineer.
Our Control Systems teams are encouraged to proactively lead and manage the control system design, configuration and commissioning of projects for clients. Hence, we look for candidates who have worked in a project or consulting role previously and are passionate about helping clients grow and develop their business with our support.
We work with key clients across water, hydrocarbons, infrastructure and mining and minerals and you will join a commercially successful team that works with the client to deliver projects and partner for future success.
As the Senior Control Systems Engineer you will bring to the role:
- Extensive practical experience, preferably from water and gas infrastructure projects,
- Tertiary qualifications in Electrical, Automation or Mechatronics Engineering,
- Proven SCADA capability particularly ClearSCADA and Citect and others from design to implementation,
- Strong capability with RTU’s and PLC platforms (i.e. Allen Bradley, Rockwell, Siemens and Schneider),
- Experience with Object-Oriented Programming languages such as Python, C++, Visual Basic would be advantageous,
- An attitude to drive innovation through integrated process control solutions (i.e. wireless, smart field devices, remote monitoring and support),
- Excellent problem solving and fault-finding skills with process control hardware and software,
- A committed approach to delivering high quality and timely outcomes.
If you have current experience in the Australian market, a willingness to travel for site-based projects, are comfortable working across software and hardware and eager to develop your career in a growing team, apply today!
Visit – http://www.logicamms.com.au/careers to find out more about joining our team.
Our LogiCamms – We are an agile, flexible engineering company which delivers innovative tailored solutions to our clients across minerals and metals, hydrocarbons and infrastructure assets. Our teams work to reduce costs, increase efficiencies, and enhance the value of our customers’ operations across Australia, New Zealand and Papua New Guinea.
Our Vision – To be a market leader delivering outstanding customer solutions.
Our Promise to You – We believe in passionate and innovative people delivering our success. We take pride in seeing our people continually develop their career opportunities and access wonderful employee benefits. We offer our people engaging and challenging work, the opportunity for personal success and, a fun and friendly culture. We are an inclusive workplace and we believe in diversity and opportunity for all.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Aaron Broad on 07 3058 7150, quoting Ref No. 810253.