We are working exclusively with a power engineering consultancy who pride themselves on delivering quality projects across Australia. The company specialise in power generation through to transmission and distribution. They have seen steady growth and foster a collaborative, dynamic culture of power engineers and professionals.
About the Role
The Senior Electrical Engineer – Secondary Systems will be based in the Melbourne office, working on multiple projects in Victoria.
- Preparation of electrical designs in collaboration with drafting teams
- Drafting work for substation and sub transmission mains projects
- Complete complex and technically challenging aspects of electrical transmission and sub transmission substation design
- Development layouts, conduit plans, earthing design and material lists
- SCADA upgrades and Transformer replacements
- Development of protection and control logic, schematics, termination diagrams and cable schedules
To be considered for the role applicants would need to demonstrate the following experience and skills:
- 5+ years power industry/utility design experience
- Degree qualified or relevant industry experience
- Strong knowledge of secondary systems design
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong client relationship building capability
- Energetic and motivated
What’s on Offer:
- Permanent position
- Based in the Melbourne office
- Collaborative office environment with the focus to deliver quality projects and solutions for clients.
For more information or a confidential discussion please contact Anthony Balsiger on (07) 3910 5551 or click Apply Now’.