Managing and building a portfolio of retail clients. This branch facing role is located in our Mosman office. Our advisers are dedicated to enhancing the experience for our business customers.
- As a Senior Planner you will be motivated by developing and maintaining highly productive relationships with branch partners
- Competitive base plus super plus bonus (paid monthly)
BT Financial Group (BT) is the wealth management arm of the Westpac Group. BT designs, manufactures and administers financial products that enable customers to achieve their financial goals through the accumulation, management and protection of personal wealth. Distribution of BT’s products is conducted through Westpac/BT’s Australian and New Zealand consumer distribution businesses and an extensive network of external financial planners
About the Team:
BT Financial Advice’s (BTFA) 2020 aspiration is to “help more Australians and more customers who value relationships and comprehensive personal advice to achieve their best future”. Our Advisers are part of a group that is truly innovative, integrated and growing. We continually invest in our business to provide market leading support and tools.
- Your personal and professional development is important to us and we can offer you a unique career path with a range of tools that will allow you to learn and develop.
- We offer flexibility, uncapped earning potential and all the support you need to take the next step in your career
In this team we really value open and honest and communication with customers, strong commercial acumen and an ability to build long term relationships with referral partners and customers. Your proven financial planning skills and capability in providing strategic holistic advice will be essential in building a successful career. You will be seen as a leader and key supporter for less experienced Advisers.
Qualifications you require:
- Advanced Diploma in Financial Planning (RG146)
- Margin Lending, Derivatives and SMSF qualification
When you join Westpac Group you’ll become part of one team striving to reach our vision to be one of the world’s greatest companies. Westpac Group is an equal opportunity employer. As part of our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, this role is open to experienced candidates seeking a discussion around workplace flexibility.
For more information please contact Zoe Anderson on 0402 865 725 quoting reference number# SYD41615