Due to growth we are looking for a Senior Planner to join our Commercial team based in our Parramatta business centre
- As a Senior Planner you will be motivated by growing and maintain highly productive relationships with business bankers and their clients
- Be part of a very experienced and focussed team who openly share best practice and support each other
- Attractive salary plus bonus (paid monthly)
BT Financial Group (BT) is the wealth management arm of the Westpac Group. BT designs, manufactures and administers financial products that enable customers to achieve their financial goals through the accumulation, management and protection of personal wealth. Distribution of BT’s products is conducted through Westpac/BT’s Australian and New Zealand consumer distribution businesses and an extensive network of external financial planners
Our Planners are part of a group that is truly innovative, integrated and growing. We aim to help others to achieve their goals; helping in good times and bad. We continually invest in our business to provide market leading support and tools.
- Your personal and professional development is important to us and we can offer you a unique career path with a range of tools that will allow you to learn and develop.
- We offer flexibility, uncapped earning potential and all the support you need to take the next step in your career
- You are encouraged to participate in the community through paid volunteer leave
In this team we really value open and honest and communication with customers, strong commercial acumen and an ability to build long term relationships with referral partners and customers. Your proven financial planning skills and capability in providing strategic holistic advice will be essential in building a successful career. You will be seen as a leader and key supporter for less experienced Advisers.
Qualifications you require:
- Advanced Diploma in Financial Planning (RG146)
- Margin Lending and SMSF qualification
Please attach certificates and transcripts relating to your qualifications at the time of application.
When you join Westpac Group you’ll become part of one team striving to reach our vision to be one of the world’s greatest companies. Westpac Group is an equal opportunity employer. As part of our commitment to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, this role is open to experienced candidates seeking a discussion around workplace flexibility.
For more information please contact Zoe Anderson on 0402 865 725 quoting reference number# SYD40714