As the Senior Infrastructure Designer you will partnering with the project management team and key vendors to ensure solutions are completed to time, cost and quality.
Our client is a leading national retail property group that are proud of their fully integrated asset management platform on which you will contribute to.
The successful applicant will be responsible for:
- Capturing business requirements
- Designing end to end solutions in conjunction with key delivery vendors
- Understanding security implications of all infrastructure solutions
- Ensuring risks are understood and mitigated by key stakeholders
- Facilitate transition to internal support groups
The successful applicant will possess the following:
- 10+ years experience in infrastructure and solution type roles
- Excellent knowledge of networks and experience within that environment
- Fantastic communication skills
- Previous experience using Cisco technologies
- Detail oriented and proactive
- Highly technically aware but able to communicate detailed information to non technical audiences
As part of the 6 month contract you will be responsible for capturing key requirements that influence the deployed end to end solution and providing deign advice as well as governing the implementation of infrastructure solutions in order to support the systems and services used by the organization.