Boeing Defence Australia is now recruiting for a Senior Systems Engineer located in Adelaide.
You will be responsible for the analysis, design, development (or selection), verification and delivery of engineering products to meet the customer requirements and system architecture. The position involves the development, review and approval of engineering designs and decisions, as well as the mentoring of less experienced staff.
Responsibilities will include:
- Leading systems requirements analysis and requirements management activities;
- Preparing, reviewing and approving (as required) key deliverables, meeting quality, schedule and cost objectives; &
- Analysing customer documents and amendments.
To be successful you will have:
- Tertiary degree qualification in Engineering;
- Eligible to be delegated Engineering Authority (EA) within BDA;
- Strong written and oral communication skills;
- Experience in performing systems engineering activities throughout a products/systems lifecycle; &
- Minimum of 7 years prior experience in a system development discipline.
Applicants must be Australian Citizens to meet defence security requirements.
If you would like to see your career take off click Apply now.
BDA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages women and people of Aboriginal or Torres Strait Island descent to be part of an organisation that promotes a diverse and safe workplace environment.