As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
To provide consulting to customers and partners during the post sales phase of projects with SAP Hybris software and sometimes during the pre sales phase. Focus will mainly be on Hybris Commerce, but required to get across the full Hybris CEC suite as well. Typically working with colleagues from various technical departments, such as product management and R&D, as well as project managers and developers. A senior technical consultant must be able to interact with personnel from several technical departments from both the partner and the customer. An ability to consult in any phase of the post sales project as well as dealing with technical escalations is necessary. The position requires regular travel within ANZ and occasionally APJ/GC.
- Job Requirements
- University degree in computer science, comparable education or job experience
- Broad and deep technical experience of implementing and supporting large, complex multi domain, multisite server-based systems/networks, ideally within an external customer facing and SLA- driven environment.
- Excellent knowledge in OO software architecture/design.
- 8+ years of total IT experience
- At least 5 years of experience with Java/J2EE.
- Experience in front end technologies, UML and framework technologies
- Strong development skills using Java/J2EE, Spring & Hibernate.
- Experience working with Web Services (SOAP & RESTful).
- Knowledge of SQL, Relational Database Management Systems (DBMS), HTTP, HTML and XML.
- Must be used to working to standards and have a structured approach to design.
- Previous customer facing experience, preferably working with business users
- Ability to meet deadlines while working as part of a dynamic, geographically dispersed team.
- Highly developed problem solving skills, tenacity, drive, proactive, creativity, sound planning and organizational abilities, strong improvement focus, ability to work in a fast-evolving and fast paced environment.
- Knowledge and experience of major ERP and CRM systems desired.
- eCommerce / Multichannel commerce experience is an asset
- SAP Hybris experience (multi year or projects) is a strong asset
- Very good English language skills (both verbal & written)
- Outcomes focused with a strong bent for customer service
- Strong communication and impeccable negotiation skills
- Achievement orientated, creative thinking and high levels of enthusiasm
- Open-minded, with the ability to think outside the square
- Excellent presentation and strong organizational skills
- High level of initiative and self-motivation, ability to pick things up quickly
- Self-starter and proactive in problem solving