Why this role ?
You will get a chance to work with a very well-known brand and a company voted one of the best tech companies to work for in 2016. this role brings a lot of benefits and a great working life balance with a fast paced environment. career progressing is key and as this company grows you will grow within the company. Opportunities like this do not come around often so if you are interested then please get in touch
You will be working directly within the product team to build experiences and features
which lead to customer success and delight. Youll need to rely on a deep understanding
of customer needs, and a bit of a mind for numbers, to craft product changes that really
have an impact. Youll move quickly, iterate rapidly, and expertly strike that important
balance between art and data-driven decision making.
What will I be doing?
– Be dedicated to a cross functional team with a specific Product mission where you can design features, run user research, drive the UX and Design methodologies the team uses.
– Ensure their visual language resonates with our target market by having over-all ownership of the UX and Design function.
– Have hands-on involvement with and responsibility for improving the visual design as well as user experience flows of their brand, website and app
– Have advanced capabilities in Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch or similar
– Create interactive experiences that inspire our customers and deliver business value
– Collaborate closely with talented Product Managers, Front-End Designers, Engineers/Developers, QAs and other Marketing/Technology specialists
– Be part of a team of four UX and Design specialists and have strong mentoring including career progression, goal setting and one on one meetings
If you are interested in this opportunity then please contact: email@example.com