The ANU College of Engineering and Computer Science (CECS) is one of the premier engineering and computer science research institutions in the world. Comprising the Research School of Computer Science and the Research School of Engineering, both are recognised as research leaders in their respective areas continuing the tradition of excellence in research and research-led education. CECS collaborates on research projects with government departments (federal and state) and multinational corporations, helping to accelerate research and development programs and to introduce new technologies to the marketplace. CECS offers a wide range of coursework programs at both the undergraduate and graduate level, and also supervises students for higher degrees by research. We offer undergraduate degrees in engineering, information technology and computer science along with masters and doctoral postgraduate programs.
The Research School of Computer Science is seeking a Software Engineer who would be expected to:
- Design and implement software systems and demo prototypes that serve the goal of the Picturing Knowledge project with D2D CRC
- Communicate and present to stake holders as required by the project
- Work with a team of ANU researchers and students to deliver research goals for the Picturing Knowledge project
For more information please contact: Associate Professor Lexing Xie T: +61 2 6125 1646 or E: email@example.com
The University actively encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people. For more information on employment opportunities, contact our Indigenous Employment Consultant on firstname.lastname@example.org
ANU values diversity and inclusion and is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to those of all backgrounds and identities. For more information about staff equity at ANU, visit https://services.anu.edu.au/human-resources/respect-inclusion
In order to apply for this role please make sure that you upload the following documents:
- A brief description listing project experience in the recent 3-5 years.
- In the list above, highlight experiences with big data, machine learning, and text processing expertise if any.
- A current curriculum vitae (CV) which includes the names and contact details of at least two referees (preferably including a current or previous supervisor). If your CV does not include referees you can complete these online when prompted in the application form.
- Other documents, if required.