About the Team:
The charter of MuleSoft Professional Services is to enable our customers to transform their business by accelerating the adoption of the MuleSoft platform with minimal risk, using our world-class expertise, standard methodology and enterprise best practices.
In order to support our rapid growth and reach the next level of scale, we are currently seeking exceptionally talented consulting professionals who can drive successful customer deployments and continuously enhance our services portfolio and engagement best practices.
MuleSoft maintains an extremely high level of satisfaction across our customer base. We also take great pride in our operational efficiency, and the strength of the solutions we provide to our customers.
About the Position:
The Solution Architect provides technical leadership on MuleSoft implementation projects. This person is primarily responsible for evaluating the customers technical and functional requirements and for developing a sound architectural blueprint in line with their business goals. As an experienced practitioner, the Solution Architect will advise customers on best practices for on-premise/cloud/hybrid integration and API management.
This person will be an influencer and thought leader and will also possess the in-depth technical expertise and credibility to provide detailed guidance to the implementation team. The Solution Architect will perform hands-on activities as required to ensure project success.
- Health care for you and your family
- Mac or PC
- Annual, all-company weeklong MeetUp trip for collaboration, learning and inspiration
- 5+ years demonstrated expertise designing, implementing, and supporting Enterprise-grade technical solutions meeting complex business requirements
- 3+ years experience providing technical solutions development for on-premise and SaaS applications using JEE and/or JSE frameworks
- Integration architecture experience with MuleSoft or other solutions including, IBM, BEA, Oracle, Tibco, Progress Sonic, etc.
- Experience with Tomcat, XML, JMS, WS-*, SOA integration, API Management technologies and standards
- Knowledge of Enterprise Architecture frameworks such as TOGAF
- Knowledge of Open Source architectures and/or past contributions to open source projects
- Design, development and operations experience with highly-available, scalable, and fault tolerant systems
- Experience designing public and private enterprise secure services using RAML and REST based APIs
- Experience profiling and troubleshooting Java application code
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and strong cognitive ability especially with respect to understanding, documenting, and describing complex technical subjects
- Interface architecture knowledge with one or more on-premise / SaaS packaged solutions for ERP, CRM, e-Commerce, or mobile (e.g. Salesforce.com, NetSuite, Oracle, SAP, WorkDay, etc.)
- Travel up to 75% of the time (can be higher or lower depending upon customer requirements)
- Bachelors degree in CS or equivalent industry experience
- Experience delivering in waterfall, scrum, agile, and other methodologies