Sitecore Developer; Sitecore v8.2, .NET, C# A brilliant opportunity for an experienced Sitecore Developer (Sitecore v8.2, .NET, C#) to partner with a leading IT consultancy. They are working on multiple projects; initially an upgrade to v8.2 and also a rebuild for one of their Tier 1 financial clients.
The successful Sitecore Developer (Sitecore v8.2, .NET, C#) will carry out an initial 3-6 month contract.
The contract does have high potential to be extended beyond this period. Pay is experience-dependent, and applications from the Mid to Senior level will be assessed.
Reporting to the Tech Lead, the ideal candidate will have:
– Substantial .NET development experience (4+ years at least)
– Experience with Sitecore 7.x, ideally Sitecore 8.x
– Proven experience in delivering complex multi-site Sitecore projects using TDS, Glass Mapper, ASP.NET MVC, APIs
– Development of large and complex applications
– Source control and continuous integration systems (Git, Stash, TFS, TeamCity)
– Agile exposure
Additionally, the below skills are desirable, but not essential
– Exposure to continuous delivery practices and principles
– Experience with Automated testing frameworks
– Sitecore Helix