Detailed Roles & Responsibilities:
- Engage with customer on phone to assess the business impact of an issue.
- Analyze configurations, application and system log files to determine the cause of issue.
- Work closely with peers globally to ensure issue resolution in line with SLAs.
- Maintain accountability for an issue until the same is resolved.
- Provide quick solution for already known & documented issues.
- Logically work through problems to determine their cause and how they can be resolved.
- Report errors/bugs to Development.
- Provide consulting for customers on procedural issues and queries.
- Share knowledge & best practices with the team.
- Delivery of valuable content for Product Support Knowledge Base.
- Contribute to Technical Knowledge Database.
- Give an accurate daily handover of all business-critical occurrences to peers in other locations across the globe.
- Participate in weekend support coverage as per roster planned globally.
- Continually develop expertise on new releases and product as demanded by business environment.
More experienced colleagues get an opportunity to play a bigger role in success of SAP Cloud Support by participating in one or more of the following:
- Be a part of the top-notch experts and deliver towards End-to-End Troubleshooting.
- Handle escalated customer messages.
- De-escalate customer messages independently.
- Take on role of technical expert who passes on knowledge via coaching and workshops.
- Lead the team locally or globally for one or more topics.
- Engineering degree or,
- Masters in Science (Physics & Mathematics) or,
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline complemented by equivalent work experience
- Total experience at least 4 years out of which,
- 2+ years of directly-related work experience in supporting or implementing SuccessFactors Solutions or equivalent products in HRIS & Learning do
- Working knowledge of XML, Java, J2EE, HTML.
- Very good understanding of RDBMS database concepts, SQL.
- Familiarity with operating system, networking concepts.
- Having worked in Implementation, Consulting, Support or Key-User roles in any business application will be an asset.
- Good understanding of standard business processes & scenarios.
- Working knowledge of Unix/Windows, Web application servers.
- Strong customer focus.
- High attention to detail in identifying root-cause.
- Ability to understand customer’s business process and able to use that knowledge to anticipate best mode of resolution.
- Strong analytical & logical skills.
- Strong problem resolution, analysis and documentation skills.
- Strong team player; enjoys working with international teams.
- Outstanding ability to manage & prioritize own workload/tasks.
- Excellent communication, collaboration skills.
- Ability to work with high sense of urgency and willingness to commit the additional time and effort on high impact issues.
- Experience with online communications.
- Excellent English communication – writing and speaking skills.
- Familiarity with standard PC packages
- Working knowledge of CRM and Service Management ticketing systems