- Fantastic opportunity to join a globally recognised organisation
- Great career potential with an organically grown organisation
About Our Client
Our client is one of Australia’s leading Premium manufacturing businesses and is currently undergoing significant growth and expansion. Supplying into some of the worlds leading manufacturing businesses they are expanding their manufacturing facility based in Melbourne. As a result of this growth, an opportunity has arisen for the requirement of additional engineer within their Engineering team.
Reporting into the Engineering Manager the Systems Engineer will be responsible for the electrical, PLC, low level software and control system integration. This includes design, development and validation of quality products to ensure that product delivered meets customer requirements.
Other key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Responsible for all aspects of Health & Safety and Welfare of yourself and your contractors/engineers in your direct control;
- Working closely internally with design engineers in all disciplines, operations departments (manufacturing and engineering) and also externally with customers, suppliers and vendors.
- Provide technical support to manufacturing, applications and engineering.
- Electrical design of machine control and automation equipment for cost effectiveness, ease of manufacture and optimum reliability
- Development, commissioning and maintenance of PLC and low level software to optimize machine function and special projects. including C++ and C#, GIT and source control.
- Preparation of necessary support documentation to aid the installation of product using set technical and process standards.
- Liaise with the engineering team during the design stage to ensure concepts are best practice. Review and make recommendations as necessary.
- Actively assist with continuous improvement projects to aid justification in all company objectives.
The Successful Applicant
In order to be considered for this role you must be a qualified Engineer with ideally 5 years experience within Manufacturing.
- Engineering degree (Electrical or Mechatronic)
- Proven skills in PLC environments, GIT (or similar source control systems), C++, C#, electrical test and analysis hardware (multimeters, oscilloscopes)
- Excellent communication skills both written and spoken
- Demonstrate good teamwork skills and define clear action plans.
You will possess demonstrated industry experience successfully working autonomously. You will also be career driven and passionate about leading projects, managing timelines and people.
What’s on Offer
An attractive package will be on offer to the successful candidate and also the opportunity for career progression within a well known and growing business.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing business with a strong pipeline of Capital investments across the sites.
If you are looking to join a business that truly invests in its people and believe that its employees are at the core of their success, this could be the role for you. There are great prospects for personal development and advancement with this company.
Quote job ref: 107396603
+61 3 8640 3136