The Data Analyst is accountable for ensuring data management from organization's systems is accurate, timely, secure, documented and reviewed for improvement.
Our client is a large organisation based in the Parramatta CBD and they require a Data Analyst with strong Tableau experience.
The Data Analyst is accountable for:
- Ensuring the integrity and quality of the data in internal systems and project deliverables
- Continuously reviewing data management and implementing improvements
- Implementing data cleansing and standardisation across the system
- Providing data analysis and insight generation
- Aligning data decisions with the strategic direction of the organisation
- Developing and implementing data analytic processes and procedures
- Ensuring accurate, timely and secure data management to support self service analytics
- Understand and contribute to the delivery and continuous improvement of relevant strategic initiatives and operational plans
- Deliver and report on day-to-day performance and accountabilities to ensure effective and efficient service delivery
- Engage in continuous learning and contribute positively to a collaborative and respectful working environment aligned with the culture and values of the organisation
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience in use of Tableau for generating visualisations (MUST HAVE)
- Demonstrated experience use of Alteryx (or similar ETL applications) for data transformation would be highly beneficial but not essential
- An education sector background, either Higher or Secondary Education would be highly beneficial but not essential
- Tertiary qualifications with a significant record of success in data analytics and transformation
- An ability to analyse complex problems, understand customer needs and recommend solutions
- Had exposure to information and process modelling
The right candidate will be offered a 12 month fixed term contract + a package of up to $93,000 + an opportunity to work with a high performing IT team located in Parramatta.