Our client is looking for Engineers not just programmers. This means you’re not tied down to a specific programming language, so you adapt as the solution demands and can pick up new tech in no time.
Our client is a digital agency that has a keen focus on how business strategy with digital technology can really drive profitability of a product or service.
As a part of the .net Engineering team, you will be exposed to numerous innovative technologies. But you’ll also need:
- Architect-level appreciation of system design and love to code
- You’ll be responsible for the full SDLC which includes research, scope, build and testing of products and features
- You will have ownership and drive the direction for a number of innovative applications. Using the best breed of technologies.
- You'll need to be hands-on but also working with design patterns, complex solutions design, implementation, devops, deployment, testing and much more.
- You’ll be working across the full stack, including back-end, front end, servers, web services etc. Your architectural, Engineering and coding expertise will be challenged daily.
Your core technical expertise needs to be:
- Solution design &; architect
- Database design &; Development
- Microsoft stack
You will also need:
- Strong communication skills
- Stakeholder engagement skills
- Senior Management skills
- Agile Develop skills
Other techs / frameworks you’ll use include:
- react.js / bootstrap / knockout.js / ember.js / backbone / angularjs,
- Server side mvc
- object-oriented programming
- continuous integration (Jenkins / docker)
- Strong database skills, including MS SQL, MySQL, Stored
- Nuget, Git / Bitbucket, Jira, Visual Studio
A fantastic opportunity to grow within a start-up, and to take ownership of the design, scope and research.