The Complete Personnel Group was established in 1998 and is contracted to deliver a number of Australian Government funded programs including Community Development Program, Disability Employment Services and Indigenous Employment Programs. We also provide commercial recruitment services to the mining and manufacturing industries.
About the Role
The Complete Personnel Group is seeking applications from experienced Technical Writers with project management skills. The Technical Writer and Project Co-ordinator will be responsible for coaching Subject Matter Experts to develop winning bids, and writing and editing content for submissions and tenders and marketing purposes. The Technical Writer and Project Co-ordinator will also develop project plans to support our operational teams.
- Working with the Executive Director Group to coach Subject Matter Experts to develop winning bids, and writing and editing content for submissions and tenders and marketing purposes to advance the core business of the Complete Personnel Group
- Researching and writing submissions, proposals, briefing papers, and marketing material to promote the programs and services delivered by Complete Personnel Group and to maintain a positive brand image of Complete Personnel Group in the marketplace
- Assisting Project Managers to coordinate programs and projects delivered by the Complete Personnel Group to ensure that deliverables are achieved and Key Performance Indicators are met
- Relevant experience and/or tertiary qualifications in journalism, media, communications, information management, or a related discipline
- High level of written and verbal skills, with an ability to write clearly and succinctly in English
- Experience writing tenders, funding submissions and proposals
- Ability to research widely using multiple platforms, and to use critical thinking skills to apply research to practical contexts
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Effective ability to work both autonomously and as part of a team
- Successful ability to manage multiple project activities in a busy and dynamic work environment
- Ability to prioritise and organise workload in a diverse role.
- Project Management experience in a community services context is desirable but not essential. If no experience in Project Management, a willingness to undertake training in Project Management software and tools is required.
- Experience managing the Tender process from submission to conclusion
- Experience working with online platforms and databases
- Contract management experience advantageous but not essential
- Experience working with Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples or a willingness to participate in Indigenous Cultural Awareness training is desirable.
- Social Media management experience
For a copy of the full position description, please email email@example.com
If you can demonstrate the above skills and abilities and are interested in joining our busy, diverse team, please apply below.
Please briefly outline in your cover letter why you believe you would be suitable for the position.