- Industry Leader
- Adelaide Based
- 3 Month Contract
Technical Writer job available in Adelaide for multinational organisation.
Your new company
Our client is among the world’s top producers of major commodities including iron ore, metallurgical coal, copper and uranium. They extract and process minerals, oil and gas from its production operations located primarily in Australia and the Americas.
Your new role
Working as a Technical Writer your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to; developing and updating mechanical, electrical and operational documents. Your high level of interpersonal skills will enable you to effectively communicate with key stakeholders and build business partnerships. You will, also, be ensuring that standards are met and delivered taking advantage of your strong time management skills.
What you’ll need to succeed
In order to be considered for the job, you will have:
- Sound technical background and understanding of mine operations, engineering activities, risk management;
- Catalogue experience preferred;
- Practical experience with technical documents;
- Attention to detail;
- An electrical or mechanical trade background is desirable;
- Some SAP knowledge; strong Microsoft office skills
What you’ll get in return
In return, you will work:
- Work for a global leader;
- Receive great support and a challenging working environment;
- Attractive hourly rate.
What you need to do now
If you would like to apply for this role, click ‘apply now’ or for more information and a confidential discussion on this role or to find out about more opportunities in Resources and Mining please contact Kayley at Hays on 08 72214141 or email email@example.com