- Lunch time cover for CBD branches
- Part Time – 19 hours a week
- Customer Service / Sales / Referrals
Westpac Bank, one of Australia’s largest retail banks is going through an exciting time of significant change. With the implementation of the ‘Best Banker Program’ we are working to have the Best Bankers in the market, with the expertise to help our customers, communities and people to prosper and grow. This includes offering opportunities for our employees to work towards industry recognised qualifications (backed by us) and work with proven leaders that will help you accelerate your banking and financial services career.
Tellers are crucial to Westpac’s strategic ambition of earning all our customers’ business. As a Teller you’ll be driven by innovation and:
- Serve and delight every customer during each deposit (cash and cheque), withdrawal, fund transfers, bank cheque and foreign currency requests
- Actively promote our broad range of financial products when serving customers and deepening customer relationships through quality needs based conversations.
- Refer customers to specialist bankers who can have quality needs based conversations to explore customers financial needs and goals
- Joining Westpac has many perks besides building a long and stable career. You’ll be:
- Able to have access to some of the best banking, wealth and insurance benefits in the market
- Offered a highly competitive remuneration that is fair and consistent for all our people
- Entitled to a suite of online learning, training modules and career planning tools to grow with us
- Encouraged to participate in the community through paid volunteer leave and secondments available
- Job Requirements
- What you need to succeed
When you join Westpac Group you’ll become part of one team striving to reach our vision to be one of the world’s greatest companies. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from men and women of all ages, including people with a disability and indigenous Australians.
- Proven customer service experience and passion for sales delivery
- Effective relationship management skills
- Business and financial acumen are considered an advantage