PPG Industries is the global leader and manufacturer in the coatings, glass, chemicals and fiber glass market, with more than 150 manufacturing facilities and equity affiliates in more than 70 countries worldwide. Everywhere you look, you can see PPG. From the window on an airliner to the latest colour on a new line of cars.
About the Role
Right now there is an opportunity to join our successful Trade Sales Team! As a sales professional, you will be promoting our Architectural division promoting brands such as: Taubmans, White Knight, Bristol and Flood. You will manage a regional territory based in South Western Sydney and around the Southerland Shire. Through value based selling and promotional activity, you will maximise the profitability of your regional territory in line with PPG’s brand strategy. You will drive the growth of key customers and new business opportunities to achieve profit and growth objectives.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Achieving sales, profit and growth targets
· Developing customer service propositions in line with brand strategies
· Delivering marketing and promotional activities
· Managing a territory call cycle plan
· Providing tenders and professional presentations to customers
· Managing and growing a portfolio of key trade accounts
· Working with Commercial and Residential builders, Architects, Strata’s and specifiers
· Promoting the PPG Brands through Trade Shows and industry functions
· Demonstrate an ability to work autonomously
· Computer skills, utilising MS Office Suite
· Provide a proven track record in building new accounts and growing existing business
· You may be a Painter– looking for a career change? Knowledge of the Trade and Paint industries is desired but not essential
Culture and Benefits
In return, PPG offers an attractive salary and incentive scheme with a fully maintained vehicle, laptop and mobile phone, product discounts as well as the opportunity to work in an environment which embraces the ideas and diversity of others and promotes learning and development.
PPG on Diversity
PPG Industries values diversity and equal employment opportunities at all levels of the organisation. We have an active Women’s Leadership Council and are an Employer Of Choice for Gender Equality, awarded by WGEA. These initiatives are to enhance PPG diversity; as such, we encourage applicants from a range of backgrounds to apply for this opportunity