Key responsibilities include undertaking a broad range of property valuations of properties for NAB’s internal purposes. Your pro-active approach to stakeholders, experience, passion for property and knowledge of this area will be key drivers in reaching business outcomes.
Your tasks will include, but are not limited to:
- Building relationships with local banking colleagues and key stakeholders
- Understanding valuation principals and methods
- Developing an understanding of the Bank’s internal valuation process
- Assessing the value of residential and commercial properties
- Valuing and inspect properties during the course of construction
- Possessing a strong understanding of the current property market