This company has no active jobs

Alumina Limited

Our strategy is to invest world-wide in bauxite mining, alumina refining and selected aluminium smelting operations through our 40% ownership of Alcoa World Alumina & Chemicals (AWAC), the world's largest alumina business. Our partner, Alcoa, owns the remaining 60% of AWAC and is the manager.
  • Company Phone +61 3 8699 2600
  • Address Line 1 Level 12 60 City Rd, Southbank VIC
  • City Victoria
  • State Victoria
  • Country Australia
  • Postcode 3006
  • Industry Materials
Connect with us

Hi! How can we help you?

Click below button to start chat

Chat Icon
chat icon