Today Australia counts as a developed country and is taking a leading position in the world. It has raised the GDP level and achieved economic development. There is a labor shortage and it is taking measures to eliminate it. Its Immigration Department compiled two lists of favorite professions:
The first is the Skilled Occupation List having the preferred professions in Australia;
It is followed by the Consolidated Sponsored Occupation List for top demand professions in selected areas/regions of the Union.
Australian Jobs- Making Good Progress
There is an update in the list of popular professions every eight months. The promising employments are teachers and nannies as the population is growing in several large cities, social workers for families, Civil Engineers for housing markets, Web Application Developers, Cyber Security Specialists, Business Development Managers, Researchers, and others.
Australian immigration- these jobs matter
These are the popular professions:
1 Automotive Industry
- Motor Mechanics
- Small Engine Mechanics
- General Electricians
- Sheet metal Trades Workers
- Electronic Equipment Workers
- Electronic Instrument Workers (Special)
2. Economics, Finance and Law
- Management / Taxation Accountants
3. IT and Communication Network
- Software Engineers
- Systems Analysts
- Analyst Programmers
- Telecommunications Engineers
- Telecommunications Technologists
- Telecommunications Network Planners
- Radio Communications Technician
4. Construction and Architecture
- Construction Project Managers
- Project Builders
- Landscape Architects
- Engineering Managers
- Civil Engineering Draftspersons
- Solid Plasterers
- Fibrous Plasterers
5. Jobs in Education & Training
- Medical Physicists
- Medical Laboratory Scientists
- Early Childhood Teachers for Pre-Primary School Secondary School Teachers
- Teachers of the Sight Impaired
- Teacher s for Special Needs
- Special Education Teachers
6. Healthcare & Social Assistance Job
- Medical Administrator
- Primary Health Organization Manager
- Nuclear Medicine Technologist
- Medical Diagnostic Radiographer
- Occupational Therapist
- Sono-graphy specialist
- Speech Pathologist
- Specialist Physician (GM)
- Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon
- Intensive Care Specialist
- Specialist in Emergency Medicine
- Diagnostic/Interventional Radiologist
- Registered Nurses for Children
- Registered Nurses for Family Health
- Registered Nurses for Peri-operative
- Registered Nurses for Mental Health
- Registered Nurses for Medical Practice
7. Social Sphere
- Managers for the Child Care Centre
- Managers for Welfare Centre
- Social Workers
8. Public/Household Services
- Pressure Welders
- Welders (First Class)
- Air-conditioning and Refrigeration Mechanics
- Air-conditioning and Mechanical Services Plumbers
- Technical Cable Jointers
- Lift Mechanics
- Roof plumbers
The wages vary depending on the employment.
Australian jobs the demand increase
Data Scientists earn an average salary of $70,320 STEM careers have a good profession in Australia Sailors earn an average salary of $71,410. Many major Australian cities are in the coastal zone and also there are several inhabited islands. Therefore, maritime professions are in good demand.
Agriculture pays an average salary of $72,600 and a permanent shortage of laborers exists in agriculture. There is a good demand for the profession of gardeners, florists, and landscape design specialists. Additionally, the salary for farmers, combine workers, and agriculture laborers is decent.
Doctors and Physicians earn an average salary of $73,060. It is a fact that the healthcare structure and universities in the country have a super rating in the world. There is a good scope for junior doctors, registrars, specialists, consultants, surgeons, and specialists in anesthetics and psychiatry.
Australian Jobs And Thriving Sectors
Construction Managers cater to strict deadlines and earn an average salary of $78,090.
Graphic Designers, Cloud Engineers and Web Layout Developers can take a good fee. IT Security Architect has an average salary of $87,770 for protecting vital data. Cyber Security Experts have a fine reputation.
Marketing Specialists promote goods and services and have an average salary of $89,300.
The Marketing Directors are marked for a high salary.
IT Systems Architect on an average earns a salary of $98,730.
Australian jobs are reachable
All these jobs require a constant improvement and enhancement of skills and learning of new things. Please contact us for any guidance in obtaining them.